At Innate Wellness & Medical Center, we use bio-oxidative therapies as potent supportive therapies to help augment other natural healing modalities. Activated oxygen, as found in peroxide (H2O2) and ozone (O3), is a power “oxidant.” You may know that your cells get their energy from a process called “cellular respiration.” This process is dependent on the presence of oxygen to produce the energy we need called ATP. Cancer cells get their oxygen from a process called fermentation. Fermentation requires no oxygen. When cancerous cells are surrounded by a richly oxygenated environment, they are less able to survive. Viruses cannot function well in a high oxygen environment, either. Activated oxygen in the bloodstream also causes something called, “lipid peroxidation,” which seems to help in the reduction of serum levels of cholesterol and triglycerides; thus, helpful for cardiovascular disease as well.
Activated oxygen also stimulates cell receptor sites in white blood cells, and plays a key role in stimulating the immune system. It works by stimulating lymphokines and cytokines from white blood cells called lymphocytes and monocytes. It also increases Tumor Necrosis Factor, Interferon and Interleukin production, all of which are the body’s natural defense agents against infectious microbes and carcinogens.
Conditions That Benefit from Bio-Oxidative Therapies:
- Cardiovascular Disease: irregular heartbeats, angina, stroke, memory loss, Raynaud’s and other circulatory imbalances, vascular and tension headaches/migraines
- Infectious Disease: acute and chronic viral, fungal and bacterial infections. (Lyme Disease, Epstein Barr Virus, Herpes Simplex Virus, Zoster/shingles, hepatitis, HIV, candida and parasites).
- Pulmonary Disease: COPD, bronchitis, mycoplasma, pneumonia, emphysema
- Immune Issues/Auto-immunity: diabetes, hypersensitivity reactions, arthritis, MS
- Other Conditions: Cancers, chronic pain, colitis, Bell’s Palsy, chronic wounds and peripheral nerve regeneration.
Bio-Oxidative Therapy Options offered at Innate Wellness & Medical Center:
- Major Auto Hemotherapy (MAH)
- IV Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2)
- High Dose Vitamin C IVs
- UVB/UBI Blood Irradiation
- Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
The information contained in this article is for information and education purposes only and is not medical advice. Do not use this information as an alternative to obtaining medical advice from your physician or other professional healthcare provider. Always consult with your physician or other professional healthcare provider about any medical conditions you are experiencing. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, contact your local emergency services for help.