Innate Wellness and Medical Center provides naturopathic family medicine for family members of all ages. We provide wellness exams and preventative screenings for all patients, plus we specialize in specific treatment areas listed below.
We F.I.G.H.T. for your health by addressing:
- Food and Focus
- Infection and Intention
- Hormones and Habits
Conditions We Treat
Below is a list of sample conditions that we treat on a regular basis, but it is not an exclusive list. We treat people, not conditions, so do not feel turned away if your concerns are not listed.
- Functional digestive disorders: “heartburn” or reflux, constipation, diarrhea, abdominal discomfort, food allergies
- Thyroid disorders: hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, hypo/hyperparathyroidism, goiter
- Chronic pain
- Chronic illness
- Autoimmune diseases
- Migraines and other frequent or chronic headaches
- Allergies: seasonal, environmental, food
- Cardiovascular damage and disease: high blood pressure, coronary artery disease, cerebrovascular accidents (strokes, transient ischemic attacks)
- Mental/emotional disorders: depression, anxiety, insomnia, undiagnosed emotional changes
- Hormonal changes in women: PMS/PMDD, perimenopause and menopause, heavy and difficult periods, light and irregular periods, infertility, insomnia, mood changes, change/loss of libido
- Hormonal changes in men: low testosterone, change/loss of libido, loss of muscle mass, sugar cravings, abdominal weight gain, fatigue
- Fertility disorders
- Childhood- and adolescent-specific conditions: overweight, underweight, behavioral or mood changes, sleep difficulties, rashes, fatigue, frequent illness, etc.